While we’ve been growing our energy infrastructure, we’ve also been helping our employees grow their careers.
Life at Enbridge
WE = working with you to build a meaningful career
If you’re looking to build a career with a high-performing, growth-oriented, innovative company that shares its successes with its employees, Enbridge may be the place for you.
We safely and reliably transport and distribute energy across North America through our extensive pipeline network. We are also on the leading edge of developing renewable energy sources.
To keep our business humming, we require talented professionals and tradespeople of all skill levels and experience to join our team. Our team members enjoy:
- varied and challenging work;
- numerous professional development experiences;
- a diverse and inclusive workplace; and
- a rewarding compensation package, including a comprehensive benefits plan, education programs, a generous vacation package and competitive FlexWork options (role requirements determine eligibility for FlexWork options).
Our company culture is based on our key values of integrity, safety, respect and inclusion in support of our communities, the environment and each other. These shared values guide our actions, the way we make decisions and how we conduct our business.
We're looking for clever, energetic and motivated high-achievers who want to contribute their best. Visit our Career Opportunities section and take the first step toward joining the Enbridge team.
Enbridge’s success is built on a diverse and respectful workplace, which we believe should be welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. This system supports the following web browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 9 to 11 (with the exception of IE 10 Metro), Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome
- Mac: Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome
Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us in the US at 832-214-9645 or by email in Canada and the US at firstname.lastname@example.org. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use the online tool or require assistance with the online tool as a result of a disability. It is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.